Thursday, March 24, 2005

Gearing up for the big departure on Saturday. Finished my Healey review and my AWP talk, so there's nothing left to do but pack. Hey! Will I see you on my Post-Avant PoWorld Tour 2005 (Abridged)? Here are some places and dates of interest:
PORTLAND, Ore.: On Monday, March 28 at 7:30 PM, Richard Greenfield and I will be reading at Portland State University. Not sure what the exact venue will be.

SEATTLE, Wa.: Tuesday, March 29 at 7:30 PM, Richard and I will be reading at Open Books at 2414 N. 45th Street. Call (203) 633-0811 for more information.

VANCOUVER, B.C.: Thursday, March 31 at 1:30 PM is when our panel on "The New Nature Writing" is happening at the AWP Conference. Again, that's me, Richard, Bin Ramke, Sally Keith, Karen L. Anderson, and Jonathan Skinner with a diverse group of short talks on the relationship between nature and innovative writing. Check us out!

NEW YORK, N.Y.: Tuesday, April 5 at 7 PM, Matthew Burgess and I will be reading as part of the "Experiments and Disorders" series at Dixon Place, 258 Bowery. I'll be putting more emphasis on Fourier Series here than I will at the other readings.
Blogging will be sporadic from here on out but when I get the chance I'll post updates. I'm expecting to meet a lot of bloggers for the first time out there, among other virtual friends and well-wishers. Should be quite a party! Now I just have to decide what I want to take with me to read on the plane....

No comments:

Popular Posts

Followers