Tuesday, December 07, 2004

What's purple on the outside and white and black on the inside? It's The Aubergine Anthology! I've e-mailed all the contributors whose mailing addresses I don't have, but there are two folks who are AWOL: Alan DeNiro and Tim Yu. Alan, I can't find an e-mail address for you on your webpages; Tim, I only have your old Stanford address. As for the rest of you, it's not too late to e-mail me and learn where to send $3 to snag one of just 50 copies (more than half of which are already earmarked for contributors) before they're all gone.

Brennen Wysong, a onetime Cornell fiction MFA who's now testing the waters of experimental poetry, has made a sharp comment on the organic/inorganic thing over at his blog.

Cold. Dark. Rainy. Ithaca.

No comments:

Popular Posts

Followers