Thursday, July 01, 2004

Acquired a new bookcase yesterday (actually it's an old on that Emily's no longer using) and integrating it into my library seems to require taking everything down and putting it up again in the correct order. So it feels like I'm moving even though we signed a new one-year lease today.

Looking forward to Spider-Man 2. What more can I say? I love Spidey. Anybody else remember when he was romantically entangled with a Catwoman ripoff named The Black Cat? I still remember the cover of an issue in which she was nearly killed, her costume artistically shredded by a volley of incredibly sadistic Marvel-style weapons (imagine guns firing halberds at you). Hardly anybody ever got killed by ordinary bullets in those comics, so it's as though the violence had to be channeled in another direction.

Back to work.

No comments:

Popular Posts

Followers